About the company:
Pinnacle, formerly known as Pinnacle Sports, began operating in 1998 and was founded and operated by Pinnacle Sports Worldwide. It was best known for its sports betting service but eventually opened an online Casino on September 2004. Its online casino service includes Blackjack, Roulette, Pontoon, Video Poker and more. It was in August 2008 when the company decided to join the online poker service to take advantage of online poker’s popularity. On June 13, 2011, Pinnacle closed their poker room due to changes in Europe’s gaming regulation. Entraction, the poker network running Pinnacle’s poker room, was unable to accept Pinnacle’s Curaçao license. Pinnacle then ventured to eSports in 2010. The company was one of the first global bookmakers to offer odds on eSports. eSports is now Pinnacle’s 7th largest market. The company later on rebranded on June 1, 2016, to Pinnacle (from Pinnacle Sports) after it acquired www.pinnacle.com domain from Avnet. Pinnacle is one of the world’s leading online sportsbooks. It is fully licensed and considered one of the world’s largest. The company is available in over 100 countries and can be accessed in 19 different languages. The company is located in the Kingdom of the Netherlands, specifically, on the island of Curaçao. Like what was mentioned earlier, it is fully licensed and is regulated by the Government of Netherlands Antilles. Pinnacle is also the first to introduce a “Reduced Margin Pricing” model or reduced juice among all sportsbook.
- Pinnacle could arguably be the fastest paying bookmaker in the world. All withdrawals are processed in less than 30 minutes if the amount is less that EUR 3000 and a few more hours for larger withdrawals.
- Pinnacle’s website is available in many different languages making it accessible to non-English speakers.
- Pinnacle has a rich offer on their betting options. All bettors can bet on a lot of sports or leagues in the world including all American sports like NBA, NFL and etc.
- Pinnacle has one of the highest limits. Bettors can bet as much as EUR 50000 on most competitive matches. Bettors don’t get limited or suspended regardless of how much they win unlike other operators.
- Pinnacle has the best value odds online. Their margins are as low as 2%.
- Pinnacle accepts payments in about 21 international currencies.
- Pinnacle’s email customer support is one of the best and quickest to respond.
- Pinnacle has a beginner’s guide for newbie eSports bettor. This way, new bettors will have a clear understanding of the betting mechanics and other technicalities.
- Pinnacle’s betting site is well trusted all over the world.
- Pinnacle has a “Winners Welcome Policy”. They do not limit, discriminate or close accounts when a player comes out successful.
- Pinnacle is one of the bookmakers in the world that does not have a bonus offer or any kind of promo codes. They claim that their services and offers as a whole are far better than any welcome bonus.
- Pinnacle doesn’t have a live chat and phone support for customer. They can only be reached through their email support and they do not have any real-time service.
- Pinnacle is not available in the United States.
As finalization of this review, Pinnacle is an outstanding sportsbook for bettors who are into making large wagers. They have been in the industry for almost two decades now, and they have always been reliable when it comes to their services, their financials, and their websites. They are great at handling their customers, and they make sure to pay all winning bettors. Pinnacle is a credible sportsbook website and is highly trusted by large scale bettors in over 100 countries. They always welcome consistent winners and never limit them. Their customer service, although seen as excellent by most loyal customers, is a little disappointing though since they can only cater through e-mails and real-time customer service cannot be possible. They cannot cater US bettors as well after the Internet Gambling Bill went into effect in 2007. I can say all in all though that Pinnacle is still the world’s most trusted and they are currently number one on www.top100bookmakers.com on bettors’ ratings. If you’re looking for a bettor-friendly sports bookmaker, then Pinnacle could be the place for you.